DDB REDEMPTION REMINDER NOTICE
SIDBI has redeemed its Deep Discount Bonds Series-I on February 01, 2002 by exercising Call Option. Investors who are yet to redeem their bonds, may please contact us or our Registrar & Transfer Agent (RTA).
|Notice dated July 01, 2001 regarding SIDBI's decision to exercise the Call option on the DDB and date of book closure issued in leading news papers of the country.|
|Notice dated July 24, 2001|
|Press releases in September 2002|
|Issue of Reminder notices during March 2004 (to investors in Mumbai only)|
|Issue of Reminder notices dated May 09,2005|
Issue of Reminder notices dated July, 03,2006.
|Issue of Reminder notice dated March 05,2009|
Steps for Redemption
- Bond Certificate is to be discharged by signing on the reverse of the bond certificate [any convenient place] by affixing Re. 1/- revenue stamp. In case of more than one bond holder, all the bond holders are required to discharge the bond certificate. In this case, no additional revenue stamp is required.
- Fill the redemption application form ( downlodable from the web site)
- Submit the original bond duly discharged along with the filled in redemption application form at below mentioned address.
- Redemption Application Instructions
- Redemption application form
Those investors who are yet to redeem their Bonds may contact our Registrar & Transfer Agent at :
Link Intime India Pvt Ltd
Contact Person: Ms. Poonam More, Senior Assistant
For any further information, investors may please contact :