- Provide financial assistance to MSMEs towards development, up scaling, demonstration and commercialization of innovative technology based projects.
- The assistance is given in the form of early stage “debt” funding on softer terms for development, demonstration and commercialization of new innovations in emerging technological areas, un-proven technologies, new products, process, etc. which have not been successfully commercialized so far.
- Maximum assistance is generally not more than `100 lakh per project.
- Interest rate would be as approved by the Project Approval Committee (PAC) (not be more than 5% p.a.).
- All the proposals for assistance under the Scheme shall undergo technical evaluation by TIFAC and financial viability by SIDBI. The assistance is approved by a Project Approval Committee (PAC) consisting of officials of SIDBI and TIFAC.
How to Apply