I have no doubt in my mind that we add to the national wealth if we help the small-scale industries. I have no doubt also that true Swadeshi consists in encouraging and reviving these home industries. It also provides an outlet for the creative faculties and resourcefulness of the people. It can also usefully employ hundreds of youths in the country who are in need of employment. It may harness all the energy that at present runs to waste.
To transform as an All India Financial Institution to create an integrated credit and development support role for the Bank by being a Thought Leader, adopting a Credit-plus approach, creating a Multiplier effect and serving as an Aggregator, in the MSME space.Know More
Direct Loans More Products
- The objective of the scheme (ECLGS) is to provide needed relief to MSMEs, whose operations are impacted by COVID -19
- Upto 100% of WC requirement against specific orders
- No processing fees
- No prepayment charges
- Upto 100% financing for capex / working capital
- A quick delivery product – loan with 48 hours
- Cost of credit guarantee cover is borne by SIDBI
- Helping MSMEs to reduce their Power bill
- Across the segment coverage with 25 KW to 500 KW plants (indicative)
- Loan Amount: `10 lakh to `250 lakh
- Quick sanction and fast disbursement
- Up-to 100% finance based on 10% FD & extension of charge
- Quicker sanction within 7 days
- No additional collateral security (except SIDBI FD)
- Upto 100% finance for capex / working capital
- Quick sanction and disbursement
- Flexible security profile
PROMOTION AND DEVELOPMENT
SWAVALAMBAN Bechain Sapno ko Pankh...
MSME space holds within itself myriad opportunities. Time and again SIDBI along with various stakeholders of MSME space has made interventions for the growth & development of MSME ecosystem. Read More
First of the kind in the country and developed jointly by SIDBI and CRISIL, CriSidEx measures business sentiment of micro and small enterprises on a scale of “0 (extremely negative) to 200 (extremely positive)”. The parametric feedback for the index is captured through a survey of 1,100 micro and small enterprises
These are Comprehensive Reports published quarterly based on close monitoring and tracking of MSME segment. It provides credit industry with trends and insights for making informed business decisions and provides insights to policy makers
A first-of its-kind newsletter “Microfinance Pulse” tracks the trends in the microfinance sector viz., disbursements delinquencies, state-wise distribution, top loan categories etc.
SIDBI had launched Udyam Abhilasha campaign to create entrepreneurship awareness in 115 Aspirational Districts across 28 states. SIDBI partnered with CSC e-Governance Services India Limited, a Special Purpose Vehicle, (CSC-SPV) under Ministry of Electronics and IT for implementing the campaign. In this initiative, 470 training locations were covered with over 2.50 lakh hours of inputs given to participants through Village Level Entrepreneurs, 18000+ youths were trained (35%women) and many localized enterprises have been setup.